Winter is here again! And our Youth Camp is closer than ever, Camp is STARTING TOMORROW!
Please take note of these important information as a reminder.
God has blessed us greatly. He has given us the privilege to live in this beautiful society. As a way of showing gratitude and sharing the Love of Christ to our community, God has laid in our hearts to make some donations to the children ward of Jorvi Hospital. We want you to join us in this great outreach project. To facilitate this,
Each Camper is encouraged to bring:
- One No 1 Diaper pack
- One baby towel (or baby wipes)
- One New Pair of Socks.
We will donate all of this Item, to share God’s love.
What to bring to Camp.
- Full winter gear, Outdoor coats, gloves, overalls, hats, illuminator.
- Bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Flip-flops or sandals for the shower.
- Towel and toiletries (Soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste/brush, dental floss, e.t.c)
- Petty cash.
Departure location and time
We are making transport arrangements to transport people to and from the camp.
Here are some details about the trip:
- If you are coming from Tampere, please call Bro Joshua (0401781081) for details of your trip.
- If you are coming from Turku, please call Bro Ope (0456608020) for details of your trip.
If you are coming from Helsinki, Vantaa and Espoo, the following information applies to you:
- On Friday 10th of November the bus shall depart at 16:30 from Läkkisepänkuja in Espoo. That’s the parking lot area behind Alepa and African store in Leppävaara. Check the map below to know the exact departure point.
- Please make sure you will be at the departure point on Friday 10th at 16:15!
- On the way we will make a quick stop in Turku and one stop at a gas station if needed.
- The trip will take about 3 hours.
- On Sunday 12th of November the bus will depart from the camp at 13:00 and return to Espoo Leppävaara via Turku.
- If needed, the bus would stop at a gas station once.
If you are travelling by your own transportation, please take note the registration at the camp will close by 8pm!
God bless you and see you at the camp!
Registration and Payment
We are really encouraged by the overwhelming rate at which people have registered for the camp. 99% of the registrants have paid. If you haven’t paid, please try to do so before departure for the camp. The church has also been of immense support towards this programme. At the moment, RCCG Finland has contributed almost 2000 euros towards this programme. With this strong backing from the Church, we have no choice than to be heavily blessed.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Camp. God bless you and welcome aboard.